Tuesday, July 01, 2008

MOJO.


ooops.  forgot to post this weeks little bit of mojo.  I LOVE. can I say, LOVE the mm vintage funky line.  I got some of it...and sigh....fell in love.  -some ideas to lift from my lift:
**tiny little alpha stickers are easy to make.  cut up old stickers.  I used some old 97% complete stickers on this page, along with my new mm tiny alphas.
**hand stitch the trims to your page.  I also sewed the buttons through all of the layers.  (It helped hold this bulky page together.)
**Leah's "NO FLOATER" rule of clumping!  everything should touch something else.  

oh.  check out those cute little sugar kids.  ummmm.  yeah.  I am the lucky Mama!  

"Right now you are always together. remember to always love each other."


4 comments:

Sandie said...

Love your layout this week, then when do I not love your work LOL!

Laurie said...

you're really blowing me away with your lo's!! love it!!

Lesli said...

Your LO is absolutely beautiful - I love the elemens and the colors you worked with!

Jennifer said...

Def love your layout.. Love how you complete with the embills! Love love it!