Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy

Some of my current faves on this LO.
-Anything from Luxe Designs.  all of the paper is Luxe.  I used markers on the floral pp-one of the Luxe Color Me papers..."Color Me Happy!"  I love to color!  My Stampin' Up markers worked well on the paper.
-Jenni Bowlin Alphas.  LOVE THESE. love these.  and one more...LOVE these!
-EVERY embellishment on the page is from CREATIVE CHARMS. every one.  they have some AMAZING scrapbooking supplies!!!!
-SCOR-IT!  the "frame" around the papers was made on my SCOR-IT! I love this tool. It makes card making a breeze, looks professional...AND it can be fun to just play with score marks on Scrapbook pages!!!!  I used white STAZ-ON to highlight the marks!  

2 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

I think this is my new fave of yours... so many fun touches!!!

Jennifer said...

cutie layout!!!!!