Monday, July 21, 2008

BACK from CHA!

WOW. I had a great time at CHA.  I met friends, saw new things and just soaked in all of the eye candy!!!  my favorite moments.

1. Make and Taking at Chatterbox with Melody Ross.  
2. Having Marah Johnson and the CI gang singing Happy Birthday to me!!!
3.  Seeing and touching, the SEI, CRATE PAPER, TINKERING INK, JENNI BOLLIN and  THERESA COLLINS papers.  I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
4.  The felt products from PNE.
5. All of the new ribbons from MAY ARTS!

Not so favorite moments.

1.  Falling down HARD on the walkway...right in front of all the CK people...and Ali.
2.  the cold sore that decided to attach itself to my lip. (the size of a small planet! ouch)
3.  Friday Hotel issues. Hyatt O'Hare and Rosemont are a bit confusing!!!
4. Sunday... directionally challenged.  I decided to drive into the city instead of out and got lost.  
5. nothing else, cause I had a wonderful time!!!!!

4 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

I'm still so jealous that you got to go... but so glad you had fun!! Sorry about the fall though, ouch! SO FUN that they all sang to you too!!

Jennifer said...

All fun you had... You surived!

Marcie said...

So glad I got to meet you! Sorry about the cold sore and the fall.

Laurie said...

I can't wait to start seeing all the new stuff hit the stores!!