Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving past. 2002





This was a very memorable day for me. I was expecting Sophie ... ( didn't know it was her ... thought it might be a he .. that is what EVERYONE told me!) I was super craving the foods of the season .... didn't think I would get to get the meal I prepared ... thought the second it was on the table my water would break! (not the case. She was born on Dec. 5) I didn't want to travel so it was just the two of us. I made dinner watching the parade on the tv...Howard set it up in the kitchen so I could watch....after dinner we took a massive baby room photo shoot! It was a special day for the 2of us...well 2 and a half of us!

2 comments:

Jill Felker said...

have you scrapped that yet, Leah? I love the pictures!!!

Unknown said...

actually, I have not scrapped that!