Monday, November 13, 2006

stuff.





Well, {sigh} another weekend over. It was busy around here. play opened at the Theatre. I was there Wed, Fri. and Saturday. Howard and I saw the show together on Friday and I ran the talkback after the show. It is a really good production. Saturday we took the kids to see the free morning movie of OVER THE HEDGE at the theatre...other than the 20 minute intermission to sell stuff at the consession stand, it was great! On Sunday, Howard preached, we had our church Thanksgiving dinner...I made green beans and new potatoes...they looked good at home and looked scary 2 hours later for the meal....they were pretty much untouched. {sigh...I ate them.} Howard had to spend the rest of the day in Galesburg. I got scrap time in on Sunday afternoon and evening. here's what I came up with.

3 comments:

Jill Felker said...

that is a total bummer about the green beans. Can't expect much to stay good for two hours. Inhales vigorously!!!!!

Unknown said...

thanks, Jill!!!

brittanypyle said...

Hi again. I laughed when you said at least you ate your green beans/potatoes! :)

The last time I commented on your blog I thought my blog site would show up, but I don't think it did. Anyway, if you would want to see my blog, its:

http://bpyle.blogspot.com