Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HApPy HalLOwEen!!!!!!


Sophie was excited.
that is an understatement!
Dow almost fell asleep on Howard's shoulder as they went Trick-or-Treating...
We all went to 2 houses --then H. took the kids and I passed out candy.
I had a fire in the fireplace...{sigh} I LOVE this time of year!!!
My kidlets looooved passing out the candy to other kids...Dow said..."here, boy" to a 10 year old and tried to give him licorice...when the kid wouldn't take it...Dow offered it to his horse.

2 comments:

brittanypyle said...

Hey this is Brittany (the graphic design student). I finally found you on here after you showed Jarod and I your site. I haven't been on here for a while but should have been, as it is my weekly homework assignment :/.

So what did your kids go as for Halloween? Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on individual perspective) at our house we didn't get that many trick-or-treaters, so we have TONS of candy leftover. My mom isn't so happy that she spent $20 on candy, but I'm always secretly a little happy to have candy leftover. That's what happens when you're way passed the age of trick-or-treating and you're the one with door duty.

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting Birttany! They went WILD WEST! cowboy and a cowgirl!!! We have tons of candy left as well!!! gotta love the treats!