Monday, May 04, 2009

Happiness runs in a circular motion.



I love that song.  I learned it at Girl Scout Camp when I was a little girl. my kids know it. Many campers of my past now know it...and it is gonna be stuck in my head today! 

Sending out happy vibes my friends.

these latest Lay Outs make me happy so I thought I would share.
tips:
FRENCH KNOTS on a hand cut heart.  completely happy.
WebCam kiddlets=Waaaaaaaaay happy.
painting fabric thickers....makes me giddy!!!
Sophie running/dancing w/ joy on a gazebo. makes me fill up w/ love.
making paper flowers w/ punch out circles, buttons and paint. pure bliss!

3 comments:

SometimesKate said...

I love these! Did you quilt the background, or is it just overlay?

Unknown said...

It is all made of paper. I painted on the LIFE LO. and crumpled up the paper. on CLICK...I just used paper and hand sewed a few things on to the paper.

Jennifer said...

You have made lot of fun lo's!

:)