Monday, August 04, 2008

together.


This summer marks 10 years of Leah and Howard.  We started dating in 1998!  When I saw the picture of the 2 of us it made me smile and I knew it had to be scrapped!  This LO was for last week's MOJOHOLDER and I had fun playing!

a few ideas.
-use something other than paper for your background.  I used a piece of decorative chipboard.  (IT had been in my possession for over a year!)
-no journalling.  sometimes you need to just let the pictures speak!
-Layer flower centers.  buttons on top of buttons, on top of buttons!!!
-go ribbon/fiber crazy!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awesome layout.. Many more yrs with marriage! :-)

P.S. I didn't realize that we used the same white background! I used it winter 2007 pix. Turned out nice!

Marcie said...

This is beautiful Leah! Love it!

Mindy said...

Long time no see, girl! Glad to see your still making awesome layouts!!!

Anonymous said...

There is something on my blog for you :)