Saturday, June 07, 2008

Gift.

I lifted Sandie for Mojo Holder #67. 

a few of my how to's!

~I placed a heart button on top of a big pink button and added some funky fun bling leaves from Creative Charms for my corner embellie.

~ I used a whole piece of grunge board to mat the photo.  & a sharpie to trace the swirlies!  

~Bright colors of chalk ink on the torn edges of the black and white papers added a little pop to the LO.

  ~ A steel ruler placed on the pp before I  tear is how my mats are a teeny bit distressed. 

~  I also used my ANCIENT hardly ever used Stampin Up chalks (or pastels) to hightlight the word gift in the paper.  



I am so shocked when I look at this pic of my baby.  she USED TO BE SOOOO TINY.  Sophie Jane was 2 days old in that pic!

4 comments:

Sandie said...

It is such a gorgeous photo, and you've done it justice with a beautiful layout, and THANK YOU for lifting me, I'm really flattered xx

Alecia Wolfford said...

Your blog is looking GREAT Leah!! Glad I could inspire you girlie!! LOVE YA!!

Jennifer said...

Def awesome layout! ;-)

Sandra said...

Sweet, sweet.