Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NOT gonna JUDGE!


I am very proud of this LO.  it was so fun to make.  What I did.

first I took a Bunch of Prima paintables paper and paints, glitter, colored pencils and chalk to a crop.  I had no pictures!  I just colored and chatted with friends!!!


a few weeks later.  I used the paper that I had colored and cut out some of the flourishes on the page. added the pic, double matted the prima paper.  then I doodled.  stamped, glued bling and lace...and there you go.

Lesson I learned is to just create for the love of creating...not for the final product.  and who knows it might just find a place on a page!

4 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

seriously this LO just ROCKS my socks off!!! totally lovin your style and what you come up with!!! way to go girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

Love love love this ... the fun design and the great message.

Laurie said...

I think this is one of my favorite lo's EVER!!!

Sandra said...

Wow! Love this l.o. awesome stamping and painting and lace!