Sunday, July 08, 2007

TAG!!!

So I've been tagged. Thanks, Shana!

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

1. I sing great songs. (Sophie’s answer)

2. I dance a lot. (Dow’s answer)

3. I love red shoes.

4. I make a mean thanksgiving dinner.

5. I have a room full of paper…and can NEVER find anything to write on!

6. I take my coffee with cream and sugar.

7. I worked on a Cruise ship.

8. my toenails are currently hot pink!

1 comment:

Nathalia Castellon said...

Bad! Bad girl! lol
Well, my post is up and I went and harrassed eight more people. THAT was fun!