Sunday, October 01, 2006

October day 1.

October. It's here. I love this month. FALL, Halloween, cool days. Also to me It is a month of Birthdays....My mom-Oct. 8 and Dow-Oct 28th...he will be 2! amazing. the saying time flies....Oh sooo true. When I was expecting Sophie, I asked Howard if time will finally slow down again...like it was when I was a kid....he said ...I think it will only go faster. He was right. my plan is to enjoy this month. In the play I'm in my character is armed with a to do list...here is mine for the month of October.

1. take a walk with my family and look at the trees.
2. make chilli!
3. drink warm drinks...hot chocolate, tea at night.
4. on a cool evening-start a fire in the fire place
5. Find an amazing book to read...one that warms my soul.
6. decorate my bathroom for Halloween...think FRANKENSTEIN!!!!
7. make AND SEND Halloween cards.
8. light candles
9. buy some new red shoes
10. have an actual-real-dress up-type-date night with Howard!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like a great Oct plan...you're making me want to cozy up to the fireplace with a good book! :-)

Jill Felker said...

LOVE your list! I should make one myself. Fall is my favorite time of the year. All the gorgeous leaves....